Gold Deer Inserts!

by - May 28, 2015

Hello everyone!
Here I wam again, coming at you with a new insert! Its a little different this time however. Because today, this one is for sale :O Dont worry! Ill still be offering free inserts to match your Daily/WO2P and such. Its a new thing Im trying so bare with me. 

I absolutely love making inserts for all of you!
Y'all are the reason why I do this. Okay enough blabbering! Haha

Here are the new inserts!
As of right now on 5/28/15 at 3:04 am they are only available in Personal size but Im hoping I can do the A5s tonight as well :)
UPDATE 4:16 AM: i am exhausted but I also made the A5s. Enjoy :)

Please enjoy and tag me on instagram once youve set them up!
@kenialouve

p.s. Im looking for promoters to try out my inserts for FREE! Reps will be chosen based on social media folowers and feed. Please email me at kenialouve@ymail.com or DM on Instagram @kenialouve, if youre interested.

Purchase Inserts Here:




You May Also Like

0 comments